What You Need to Know:
- Voice actor Tyson Rinehart, known for his work in anime and video games, will be a guest at Otakon 2017, according to Otakorp Inc.
- His breakout role was as lovable hacker Daru in cult-favorite "Steins;Gate." Other notable anime roles include Taira in "All Out!!," Yamada in "Danganronpa: The Animation," Okuninushi in "Kamisama Kiss 2," Australia in "Hetalia: The Beautiful World," as well as Dice in "One Piece Film: Gold."
- His work in video games includes Cabrakan from the video game "SMITE," and Hogarth in "Orcs Must Die! Unchained."
- Rinehart also works as a scriptwriter for Funimation, providing English language dialogue for shows like "Attack on Titan," "High School DxD," "Puzzle & Dragons X," "Prison School," and more.
- You can find him on Twitter and Facebook. Otakon 2017 will be held from August 11 to 13 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
Tyson Rinehart's work is excellent, I look forward to seeing what he brings to Otakon 2017.
The amazing guests just keep rolling in!