What You Need to Know:
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. announced today that “Mad Monk” Urouge will be joining the ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 roster this fall as part of the game’s Character Pack 2, now officially titled “The Worst Generation Pack.”
- Using the power of his unnamed Devil Fruit, the smiling captain of the Fallen Monk Pirates is able to enhance both his physical size and strength to deliver devastating Karmic Punishment to his opponents.
- BANDAI also released fresh gameplay footage!
- In addition to Urouge, ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4’s The Worst Generation Pack will also feature the previously announced “Red Flag” X Drake and “Massacre Soldier” Killer as new playable characters when it officially launches this fall.
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 is currently available in the Americas for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PCs via STEAM, and Nintendo Switch!
Source: Official Press Release
Urouge is so cool!
They just keep adding awesome characters!