What You Need to Know:
- Have you ever wondered what Japan truly is like? We're not talking about all of those YouTube vlogs that don't really give you a true sense of the culture, we mean actually coming here and experiencing it hands on! If your curiousity has peaked and you're looking for a way to experience Japan, well the team at KLab Games Station has a sweet contest that may entice you.
- KLab Games Station (“KGS”) will hold a special contest entitled the KLab Games Station Reporter Contest 2018 (“#KGSReporter2018 Contest”). Following on the heels of last year’s successful event, this year’s contest calls for game fans around the world to submit their bid to become an official reporter for KLab Games Station during TOKYO GAME SHOW 2018 (September 20-23). To enter, applicants are asked to upload a 60-second video to YouTube using the hashtag #KGSReporter2018, and also to fill out the entry form.
- This awesome contest runs until August 13, 2018 (UTC+9), and will feature prizes for up to two winners that include a free trip to Japan complete with hotel accommodations and daily allowance. Winners will receive the opportunity to work as official KGS reporters at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2018, one of the largest and most prominent annual trade shows in the world for video game developers. For more contest details on how to enter be sure to scroll down below or check out the official website!
Source: Official Press Release
Two winners will receive the following:
How to Apply
Those interested in entering the contest are asked to simply upload a video to YouTube with the hashtag “#KGSReporter2018” in the title expressing their love for any game (or games!) published by KLabGames by the deadline: Monday, August 13, 2018 (UTC+9).
Ready to Apply? Watch This Video First
KLab Games Station Reporter Contest 2018!
KGS released a video calling for applicants from around the globe to submit their bid to win a free trip to Japan. Up to two winners will be chosen. These winners will work side by side with the KLab Games Station team to bring the latest gaming news to KLab Games Station’s audience via the #KGSReporter Contest.
#KGSReporter Contest Terms and Conditions
By applying to the KLab Games Station Reporter Contest ("#KGSReporter Contest") I agree to the below terms. Sending a contest submission will be a sign of agreement to these terms.
1. Contestants must be 20 years of age or above.
2.The contest is as stated below:
Following details outlined by KLab, contestants will be free to upload their submission to YouTube. KLab will then judge entries, select winners, and invite them to come to Japan.
Uploading a video without the appropriate hash tag in the title will not count as a submission.
3. The video must fulfill the requirements below:
4. Videos must be in accordance to the terms below:
5. If a violation of these rules has been detected, the entry will be void.
6. The winner of this contest must agree to the following:
7. The entrant must ensure the following:
The entry does not infringe on the rights of a third party.
8. In the event that TGS 2018 is canceled, the contest prize of a trip to Japan will become void.
9. Except in the case of extreme negligence on behalf of KLab, KLab will bear no responsibility.
10. This contest is subject to the legal jurisdiction of Japan.