What You Need to Know:
- RT giveaway to win Replica Otaku Coin also available on Twitter!
- Today on the Otaku Coin Official Shop, we will start an auction of 10 NFTs including a rare NFT of which there are only 16 in the world! This auction is a collaborative project between the Otaku Coin Association and ‘CryptoCrystal’, the world-trending vintage NFT that has a total distribution of 1,200 ETH (equivalent to 400M JPY at the current market price).
- CryptoCrystal was generated on Ethereum Mainnet (ERC721) in May 2018, in the early stage of NFT popularization. It is one of the rarest NFTs in the world and already beginning to have vintage-like value today, after three years from the release.
- Also, in August, the CryptoCrystal founding team attracted the public’s attention with its announcement that it will work towards CC0 (Creative Commons 0) and DAO.
- After subtracting necessary expenses, all the profit made with this auction will be used for projects to spread the otaku culture around the world and activities with the CryptoCrystal DAO community.
- There will also be a quote RT giveaway of Replica Otaku Coins for 10 users in commemoration of this collaboration. Do not forget to join us!
- Vintage NFT ‘CryptoCrystal’ Auction Location
- Otaku Coin Official Shop: https://shop.otaku-coin.com/
- Replica Otaku Coins RT Giveaway
- This campaign will take place on Otaku Coin Official Twitter.
- Quote RT the campaign tweet with #CryptoCrystal to join.
- 10 users will be chosen and given a Replica Otaku Coin.
- RT giveaway period: Wednesday, 9/22/2021 12:30 to Friday, 9/24/2021 21:59
- About the Vintage NFT ‘CryptoCrystal’
- CryptoCrystal is a blockchain game in which users mine and raise Crystal characters using a pickaxe. Released in 2018 in Japan, the NFT once again garnered immense praise in NFT communities overseas in 2021 and grew to be a world-trending project with a total distribution of 1,200 ETH (equivalent to 400M JPY at the current market price).
- The CryptoCrystal community is beginning to develop into a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) as the Twitter and Instagram operations and data collection for analysis are mostly operated voluntarily by the users. Therefore, it is also gathering attention as a leading case of the progress of a project.
- NFTs to be sold on the auction
- ‘Sapphire’ — a rare NFT that only has 16 of them in the world (Floor price: 1ETH, latest price: 1.5 ETH)
- ‘Bloodstone’ (Floor price: 0.43ETH, latest price: 0.41ETH)
- ‘Lapislazuri’ (Floor price: 0.22ETH, latest price: 0.6ETH)
- ‘Chalcopyrite’ (Floor price: 0.115ETH, latest price: 0.101ETH)
- ‘Rockcrystal’ Floor price: 0.3ETH, latest price: 0.27ETH)
- ‘Graphite’ Floor price: 0.12ETH, latest price: 0.25ETH)
- ‘Turquoise’ Floor price: 0.45ETH, latest price: 0.44ETH)
- ‘Bismuth’ Floor price: 0.15ETH, latest price: 0.08ETH)
- ‘Silver’ Floor price: 0.15ETH, latest price: 0.14ETH)
- ‘Manganese’ Floor price: 0.118ETH, latest price: 0.118ETH)
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase the rare NFTs from ‘CryproCrystal’ that are highly anticipated to turn into a bigger trend as vintage NFTs! Do not miss out on this chance!
- Download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
*Auction period: Wednesday, 9/22/2021 12:30 to Friday, 9/24/2021 21:59
*Extra five minutes will be added when a bid is made in the last five minutes of the auction.
*NFT owners will have digital ownership of the data (within the limits of the general principles of public order and morality)
Source: Offical Press Release