What You Need to Know:
- NIS America is excited to announce that World’s End Club is coming to Nintendo Switch™! The full story of the Go-Getters Club will be available on May 28, 2021.
- The World’s End Club Limited Edition, available for preorder on the NISA Online Store, contains the World’s End Club Deluxe Edition for Nintendo Switch™, the “Anthem of Friendship” Complete Digital Soundtrack, “Go-Getters Club Yearbook” Hardcover Art Book, “Club Leader’s Badge” Enamel Pin, “Endless Carousel” Acrylic Stand, and Collector’s Box.
- The Deluxe Edition, available at all major participating retailers, contains World’s End Club for Nintendo Switch™, the “Go-Getters Club Yearbook” Mini Art Book, the “Anthem of Friendship” Digital Soundtrack Sampler, and a Reversible Coversheet.
- About World's End Club: The “Go-Getters Club,” a group of misfit students from all over Japan, find themselves trapped in a strange theme park during a class trip. In order to unravel the mystery of their circumstances and find an escape, they must take part in a “Game of Fate” that will test their bonds of friendship! With colorful visuals, charming characters, accessible gameplay, and a compelling story, this is an experience you will never forget!
- Key Features:
- Friendship 101: Step into the shoes of a quirky and colorful cast of characters, and put their bonds to the test as they unravel the mysteries that surround them!
- Charm and Mystery: Immerse yourself in a vibrant world where playful scenery meets strange phenomena, making for an unforgettable visual journey.
- From Page to Platform: Switch between visual novel and platforming in this unique adventure, elevating your story experience to new heights.
- To learn more about the game, visit the official website! https://www.deathmarchclub.com/en/
Source: Official Press Release
IzanagiGames is headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo and is focused on directly accessing the global gaming market with titles made in
collaboration with Japanese creators. By expanding the company’s range of fund procurement, IzanagiGames aims to provide opportunities for exceptional creators to make new IPs and games which are then delivered as entertainment experiences for fans around the world.
About NIS America
In 2003, NIS America was established in Southern California to bring exciting, one-of-a-kind Japanese culture to North America. NIS America’s team members devote themselves to the fans. Their respect for their fans is at the heart of everything they do. As an established entertainment publisher in the U.S., NIS America is committed to continuous growth and improvement.
NIS America is a subsidiary of Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., a company famous for its unique line of strategy RPGs with titles such as Disgaea and Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk. In keeping with its mission, NIS America also publishes other popular Japanese games including the
“game of fate” that will test their bonds of friendship! With colorful visuals, charming characters, accessible gameplay, and a compelling story, this is an experience you will never forget!