Are you creative?
Do you have a dirty mind?
Do you want to write about hentai and get paid for it?
Then we have good news for you!
**Please do not apply unless you are serious about writing about hentai and keep up to date or at least keep tabs on new hentai.**
- Enjoy & watch many hentai including keeping up with newly released hentai anime. If you do not keep up with current hentai, please do not apply.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language. Native speakers are desired, however non-native speakers are more than welcome as well as long as they possess an advanced level of English or better.
- Can express themselves clearly and proficiently with minimal use of slang.
- Can handle an editing process of communicating back and forth as well as taking constructive criticism from their editor and growing from it.
- Can meet deadlines.
- Have good online research skills.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for us to be able hire you.
- This is a telecommuting job. You will work from distance. (i.e. Your home/cafe/dorm)
- Each article you write will contain somewhere between 600-2000 words depending on the style of article that you produce.
- Each article should be 100% your own words. Plagiarism is unacceptable and we will fire anyone guilty of it.
- Pay will be discussed with applicants who successfully pass the initial screening.
- Remuneration will be via a Japanese Bank Transfer if you live in Japan, or Paypal if you live outside of Japan. NOTE: These are the only two methods of payment available at this time, so please be aware of and acknowledge this before applying in full.
- Further information related to the job will be discussed with applicants who pass the initial screening.
- Please have a resume ready should we contact you. We must see a resume before we can hire you. It is perfectly acceptable if you have little to no work experience.
- We are searching for applicants who are looking to not only hone their writing skills, but also want to write for us long-term. If you are looking for short-term work (1-6 months) please do not apply.
- If your application meets all of our guidelines, we will be in contact with you.
- Please note that we will be screening applicants in the order in which they apply as this is a first-come, first-served situation. We may not get to your application for a few weeks, so please be patient.