Are you a creative otaku?
Do you want to write about anime/manga and get paid for it?
Then we have good news for you!
The ideal candidates will be self-starters with a passion for anime, manga, gaming, Japanese culture and an excitement for sharing anime recommendations, top lists, otaku culture and more with the Honey's Anime community!
**Please do not apply unless you are serious about writing about anime and keep up to date or at least keep tabs on new anime.**
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for hire.
- Enjoy & watch many anime/manga, including keeping up with newly released titles.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language. Native speakers are desired, however non-native speakers are more than welcome as well, as long as they possess an advanced level of English or better.
- Can express themselves clearly and proficiently with minimal use of slang.
- Can handle an editing process of communicating back and forth as well as taking constructive criticism from their editor and growing from it.
- Can meet due dates when given.
- Have excellent online research skills.
- Please have a resume ready. We must see a resume before we can hire you.
- Further information related to the job will be discussed with applicants who pass the initial screening.
- We are searching for applicants who are looking to not only hone their skills, but also want to write for us long-term. If you are looking for short-term work (1-6 months) please do not apply.
- Please note that we will be screening applicants in the order in which they apply as this is a first-come, first-served situation. We may not get to your application for a few weeks, so please be patient.