A spinoff from the hit anime series!
What You Need to Know:
- Yen Press has announced the debut of the new manga series That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Vol. 1: The Ways of the Monster Nation. The new manga series is a spin-off from the That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime light novel, which has been one of Yen's most successful literary releases.
- The new series by Fuse, author of the original That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime light novel, features artwork by Sho Okagiri and Mitz Vah.
- Volume 1 is available now in-print and digitally on Yen Press partner platforms.
- About That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Vol. 1: The Ways of the Monster Nation:
With all its innovations, the kingdom of Tempest-founded by the demon lord Rimuru-is a veritable paradise for travelers such as Framea, the rabbitfolk chief's daughter. Framea has always had a nose for adventure, an inquisitive mind, and a knack for discovering and identifying the latest and greatest the world has to offer! Her notepad is open at all times, ready for any three-star delights she may encounter, so when Rimuru himself gives Framea a mission to catalog the area's attractions, she will have her work cut out for her-and tons of stars to hand out!
- An anime adaptation of the series premiered in October 2018, catapulting the popularity of the series to international attention and currently streams on Crunchyroll and Funimation.
- A second season of the anime series was recently announced and is scheduled to premiere later this year.
- Get more info at Yen Press!
Source: Official Press Release