What You Need to Know:
- Yen Press announced their new releases today, including new series debuts, awesome ongoing series, and one very dapper stand-alone hardcover. Read on for the highlights and visit https://yenpress.com/new-releases/ for all the latest releases!
- The Lost Ones are wanderers who come here from a distant world known as "Japan." No one knows how or why they leave their homes. The only thing that is certain is that they bring disaster and calamity. The duty of exterminating them without remorse falls to Menou, a young Executioner. When she meets Akari, it seems like just another job...until she discovers it's impossible to kill this girl! And when Menou begins to search for a way to defeat this immortality, Akari is more than happy to tag along! So begins a journey that will change Menou forever...
- "No matter how much time we spend together, I’ll never become special to you"... Childhood best friends. Two halves of a whole. The cool, smart one who’s good at almost everything, and his average, dorky friend who struggles to do anything right—Yamato and Kakeru. Always by the other’s side, but not together in the way they truly want to be. No matter how hard they try, their hearts cannot reach each other…
- Enter: a group of cool guys who seem like they’ve got that unapproachable swag. But look closer and you’ll find a bunch of dorks who’ve gotten the act down pat. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy watching these clumsy dudes try to look cool all day, every day.
- The dapper staff of The Watering Hole are always eager to serve their clientele with grace and charm. But little do the patrons know that these handsome gents are actually penguins in disguise! The sharply dressed flightless birds love all that the human world offers, but as the saying goes: “You can take the penguin out of the Antarctic, but you can’t take the Antarctic out of the penguin!”* (*Not all penguins come from the Antarctic. Yes, this actually matters in the world of Penguin Gentlemen.)
- It’s been one week since the Demon Lord’s Army suffered an overwhelming defeat at the hands of the Kisaragi Corporation, thanks in no small part to Lilith the Black. Now Six and the others have received a formal invitation to the Demon Lord’s Castle for peace talks, but could they be walking into a trap…? Meanwhile, the words “Demon Lord” immediately conjure up the image of some evil old geezer, so who is this beautiful woman supposed to be?!
The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Vol. 1 by Sato, nilitsu
I Cannot Reach You, Vol. 1 By Mika
Play It Cool, Guys, Vol. 1 By Kokone Nata
Penguin Gentlemen By Kishi Ueno
Combatants Will Be Dispatched!, Vol. 5 (light novel) By Natsume Akatsuki, Kakao Lanthanum
Your Favorites Continued!
Source: Official Press Release
Always good stuff from Yen Press!
Where to start!?