What You Need to Know:
- Japanese rock star YOSHIKI transforms into a super-powered titan in the new "ATTACK ON YOSHIKI" commercial campaign for Asahi's Wonda Coffee which begins September 3.
- Based on the worldwide hit anime series Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), the 3D CG animated character was modeled after YOSHIKI, and the thundering drum sounds were recorded live by the X JAPAN drummer himself.
- Check it out below!
- YOSHIKI is a composer, classically-trained pianist, rock drummer, and the leader of the rock group X Japan, who has sold over 50 million records. He is also the composer of the Attack on Titan theme song “Red Swan” which debuted at #1 on iTunes Rock Charts in 14 countries.
- YOSHIKI has also created themes for high-profile anime projects such as X, X2 Double X, Buddha: The Great Departure, and Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary. He served as the inspiration for the Blood Red Dragon comic series by the legendary Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee!
- YOSHIKI Website: https://www.yoshiki.net
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yoshikiofficial
"Red Swan" (Attack on Titan anime theme) - Official Lyric Video
Source: Official Press Release
That's so metal!
Those are some massive drums!