What You Need to Know:
- "Yu Yu Hakusho" is an anime based on the manga of the same name by Yoshihiro Togashi back in the 90s. When the series begins streaming on Netflix Japan on Tuesday, September 1st, two new episodes titled "TWO SHOTS" and "Noruka Soruka", which were produced as a 25th anniversary project, will be released as well!
- "TWO SHOTS" depicts an encounter between Kurama and Hibiki, and in "Noruka Soruka", Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hibiki gather to suppress a spiritual coup d'etat.
- Newly created as a non-animated episode of the original manga, it is included in the Anniversary Blu-ray Box Set. Although it was released on some paid streaming sites already, they will be on Netflix for the first time!
- The original manga was serialized in "Weekly Shonen Jump" (Shueisha) from 1990 to 1994 and a TV anime was broadcast from 1992 to 1995 which went on to become a huge hit.
- "Yu Yu Hakusho" is one of the representative works of the "Golden Age of Jump" and is also known as a seminal work by Yoshihiro Togashi, who has created masterpieces like "HUNTER x HUNTER" and "Level E".
- We usually get things a bit later in the West than Japan so we may see this later this year on Netflix globally. Hulu currently has "Yu Yu Hakusho" available for streaming but the two new episodes are not included. Look forward to that! (Or you can watch it on Netflix Japan with a VPN)
Source: Netflix Japan>
That's how you make a comeback! Add new episodes!
We get to see an updated Yu Yu Hakusho! Remake in the works???