What You Need to Know:
- Children are most certainly our future, and many take inspiration straight from their parents. Famed mangaka Yusuke Murata, the iconic artist behind the legendary Eyeshield 21, and the more recent One Punch Man series, is very proud of his offspring. We can definitely see why!
- It seems the fruit didn't fall too far from this beloved tree, as Murata-san took to Twitter to share his 10-year-old daughter's artwork and all we have to say is...WOW. When we were 10, recess and Pokemon Cards were the norm, with the occassional drawing during boring classes to keep us staying awake, but not to this level of mastery.
- Judging by the illustrations, it seems like Murata-san's daughter is quite inspired by Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, a popular series known for its unique character designs. Murata's 11-year-old son also seems to have a knack for drawing too, which goes to show you that Murata's bloodline is full of mangaka wizardry.
- If this is what his daughter's drawings look like now, we can't imagine how amazing they'll look once she's in her prime. For now, all we can do is be bedazzled by the sheer talent that this young girl has, and wish her the very best like her esteemed father!
- Murata-san isn't the only mangaka drawing talent from his life source, as godlike mangaka Keisuke Itagaki graced the world with Paru Itagaki, his daughter who is now swimming in yen thanks to the success of BEASTARS. Japan definitely has something in their green tea beverages or something, so perhaps it's time to find out!
Holy moly that is some incredible art!
For a 10 year old?! Oh yeah, this is truly amazing indeed!