Studio Trigger joins livestream event running July 3rd & 4th; All panels also to be available via VOD July 5th to 16th
What You Need to Know:
- Come join “Doodle with Studio Trigger” stream with creatives, including Lead Designer, Shigeto Koyama, who brought fans beloved anime series such as PROMARE and KILL la KILL!, and Sushio, the renowned Character Designer for KILL la KILL!. Make a request! Ask some questions! Or simply chill out with us... There may even be some sneak peeks of current productions!!
- Studio Trigger renowned for its work on popular series such as Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, SSSS.Dynazenon, SSSS.Gridman and, most recently, the highly anticipated Netflix series, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, based on the bestselling Cyberpunk 2077 video game.
- Tickets to access this year’s Anime Expo Lite programming are $5 each, with all proceeds benefiting the Hate Is A Virus commUNITY Action Fund. After the stream concludes on July 4th, ticketholders can re-watch the content, as well as access additional programming, on a VOD basis from July 5th-16th, 2021.
- Anime Expo Lite 2021 marks the 30th Anniversary of the long-running annual convention. Anime Expo is the biggest North American fan celebration for Japanese pop culture including anime, TV & film, fashion, video games, manga, dance, live concerts, collectibles, and exclusive convention merchandise, presented as an unforgettable experience for fans of all ages.
- To receive Anime Expo Lite new & programming updates, please sign-up at: https://mailchi.mp/anime-expo/lite-2021.
Dates: July 3-4, 2021 / 12pm – 8pm (PST)
Ticket Registration: https://www.tixr.com/groups/animeexpolite/events/anime-expo-lite-2021-benefitting-hate-is-a-virus-23015
Registration: $5 (+ processing fees) - all proceeds to benefit the Hate Is a Virus commUNITY Action Fund
Source: Official Press Release
SPJA is a non-profit organization dedicated to popularizing and educating the American public about Japanese entertainment and pop culture, as well as provide a forum to facilitate communication between professionals and fans. For more information, please visit www.spja.org.
About Anime Expo
Anime Expo (AX) brings together fans and industry from Japan, the US, and all over the world for the largest celebration of Japanese pop culture in North America. Taking place every year since 1992, Anime Expo celebrates the best in Japanese entertainment and pop culture. For more information, visit www.anime-expo.org.