What You Need to Know:
- The Oricon charts in Japan are huge. They are like the Billboard or iTunes charts in America, or the Gaon charts in Korea, etc.
- A song, single, album, DVD, or really anything, is considered a success if it ranks well on the Oricon Charts. Ideally for it to be considered good, it needs to have taken one of the coveted Top 30 spots in the ranking.
- Last week the power of Fujoshi was strong! Hmm what will happen this week. Well above, we talk about the various charts from around the world and now this week we have a Korean Girl Group that is charting in the top 30!! Talk about being international!
Top Songs and Shows!
4. Re:Re: by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) OP) (27th)
You can read more about Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) in our database here.
3. Unmei no Roulette Mawashite by La Pompon (Meitantei Konan ED)(12th)
2. Brand New Days by Apink (Riru Riru Fairiru Main Song) (11th)
1. SIX SHAME FACES ~Konya mo Saikou!!!!!!~ (Osomatsu-san ED) (7th)
Source: Oricon Ranking Charts
Ugh Again with the fujoshi They were ju- .... What is this group Apink?! They are so cute!
Oh bee-kun music is for everyone! Just look till you find something you like!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]