What You Need to Know:
- The Oricon charts in Japan are huge. They are like the Billboard or iTunes charts in America, or the Gaon charts in Korea, etc.
- A song, single, album, DVD, or really anything, is considered a success if it ranks well on the Oricon Charts. Ideally for it to be considered good, it needs to have taken one of the coveted Top 30 spots in the ranking.
- Last week the power of Fujoshi was still strong as the osomatsu-san song was still trending! Is it still this week? You'll just have to check out below! If we had to give a hint, we would say that the power of Otaku seems to be a bit more powerful this week.
Top Songs and Shows!
3. Seven ~tri.Version~ by Koji Wada (Digimon Adventures Tri 2 ED)(29th)
2. SIX SHAME FACES ~Konya mo Saikou!!!!!!~ (Osomatsu-san ED) (18th)
1. Chicken LINE by SKE48 (PriPara Mi~nna no Akogare♪ Let's Go ☆ PriPari Main Song) (1st)
Source: Oricon Ranking Charts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! SKE48 is a GROUP of girls?!? Why haven't I heard of them?? I now have 48 new waifus to learn about!
Yay! Six Shame Faces is still charting! This is wonderful! Tee-hee
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]