What You Need to Know:
- Stella Chuu, a cosplayer from Los Angeles and New York, will appear at this year's Matsuri, to be held at Otakon 2017.
- Chuu makes brilliantly detailed costumes, travels to conventions around the world, and works to promote geek culture. She loves to share the joy of DIY costume construction. Most notable are her Devil Homura, Imp Mercy, and Tharja cosplays. Her creative and quirky personality has led her to be featured on "Kotaku," "Nerdist," "Mashable," "Tech Insider" and more.
- As a bit of a different spin on the previous years' iterations, 2017's Otakon Matsuri will take place alongside Otakon throughout the entire convention weekend of August 11-13 within the Washington Marriott Marquis (901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001).
- The exciting programming track will feature a vast array of entertainment including panels, demonstrations, special guests and the incredible musical performances that the Otakon Matsuri is known for.
- To learn more about Stella Chuu and see her work, make sure to check her out on Twitter, Patreon, Twitch, and Instagram!
Ahh I love Stella Chuu! She's so cute and her cosplays are amazing!
The Matsuri sounds like it will be great this year, plenty of reasons to head there, and now we have another!