“Dr. STONE” featured in Newest Crunchyroll Loves Collection
What You Need to Know:
- This week, Crunchyroll Loves, the in-house streetwear brand from Crunchyroll, is launching an exclusive “Dr. STONE” collection that brings the Stone Wars to life!
- This collection will feature fan-favorite “Dr. STONE” characters including Senku, Gen and more across a hoodie, two long-sleeve shirts, two t-shirts, and two wall scrolls.
- It will be available for pre-order on the Crunchyroll Store, but if fans miss the pre-order they’ll be given a second chance! For the first time ever, fans can find this collection at Zumiez both in-store and online for a limited time.
- Crunchyroll Loves collections are designed in-house, specifically for the Crunchyroll community. This latest collection was created to celebrate the second season of the science action series “Dr. STONE,” which is based on the hit Shonen Jump manga of the same name.
- Fans can check out both the subtitled series and the international dub on Crunchyroll for the newest season of “Dr. STONE,” now. The season follows the action of the stone wars between the Kingdom of Science and the Empire of Might. It will be available for fans in Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German.
- Crunchyroll Loves is the in-house streetwear line at Crunchyroll sold exclusively in the Crunchyroll Store. Previously collections from Crunchyroll Loves include “GODZILLA,” Megan Thee Stallion, “The God of High School,” Junji Ito, “Mob Psycho,” and “Gundam Wing.”
Source: Official Press Release
OMG!! I want them all!
Those wall scrolls!!