What You Need to Know:
- Idea Factory is excited to unveil more screenshots and characters from their upcoming title, Death end re;Quest, and we have all of that here for you! The game is set to release in North America on February 19, 2019 and in Europe on February 22, 2019.
- On top of the new screenshot batch, there is also a new website update introducing the Strain Area - a mysterious location in World's Odyssey that is home to the mysterious beings known as Ludens
- As a friendly reminder, the DELUXE BUNDLE is NOW AVAILABLE for preorder on the PlayStation Store for North America! The Deluxe Bundle includes the game and the Season Pass for $74.99. PS+ users will receive 10% OFF the bundle and receive EARLY ACCESS to the FREE Summer Swimsuit Bundle scheduled for release later this year.
- The Season Pass will be available for purchase separately post-launch for $19.99 ($14.99 for PS+ Users). Season Pass holders will be able to access each DLC (FREE and paid) according to its release date.
- Pre-Order bonuses include: Shina's Bug Swatter, Al's Drill Trap, and Lucil's Mosquito Coil for the PSN Store version. Those who purchase it physically will receive: Lily's Atomic Spray, Clea's Mach Raid, and Celica's Venus Blade!
Source: Official Press Release
Alice - She is the Agent of Desire, who often speaks for the rest of the Ludens. Her peaceful demeanor might trick you into
thinking she's approachable, but she has a tendency to look down upon others.
Ripuka - She is obsessed with murders and massacres. Her desires to kill inspires her to commit unfathomable atrocities.
Nova - She is the Agent of Wrath. Her aggressive front makes her difficult to reason with. She is a masochist, deriving enjoyment from the inflicting of pain.
Levin - He is the Agent of Fear, and is the only male amongst the Ludens.
Just keep giving me more Idea Factory! The hype levels continue to increase.
I'm really loving the character diversity in this game! SOOO MANY!