What You Need to Know:
- Yesterday we brought you news of a mysterious website showing only a brief painted scene and a countown to midnight.
- Now, we can reveal that it was counting down to both an original anime and a game, both of which will be released sometime in April this year!
- Endride Project is a collaboration between creators Kazushi Hagawara (Bastard!!: Ankoku no Hakai Kami) and Nobuhiro Watsuki (Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan) and the introduction to the story, some cast and staff members, and designs for two characters have been released!
- For the game, Hidari (Atelier series) will be helping with illustrations, with scenarios by Takumi Miyajima (Tales of Symphonia).
- The main four characters will be played by Ono Kensho (Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket), Karen Miyama (Momo Miyaura from Momo e no Tegami), Toshiki Masuda (Masayoshi Hazama from Samurai Flamenco), and Ayaka Ohashi (Uzuki Shimamura from The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls).
- The studio behind the anime will be Brain's Base, with Keiji Gotou (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) directing and Touko Machida (Lucky☆Star) in charge of series composition.
- Check out the visuals from the main pages and character designs below, and for more details, consult the Upcoming Anime page!
Source: Official Website
An original anime AND a game?! These guys have been busy!
I can't wait to find out more! With such great creators behind it, this could be something really great!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]