What You Need to Know:
- If you are ready to celebrate the G-Life, then make sure you don't miss out on this special series of shirts focusing on the winning mechs of the Gundam universe tournament polls with desings decided by fans on the @GundamLifeCraet account via Instagram.
- This is an limited edition from Loot Crate which includes 5 pieces of apparel voted by fans and made of 100% cotton in the USA and include a Gundam Wing Henley, Gundam Seed T-shirt, Mobile Suit Gundam T-shirt, Gundam 00 Long-Sleeve Tee, and a Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans T-shirt.
- Each T-shirt is $25 plus shipping and handling. The Long-Sleeve is $35 plus shipping and handling. The Henley is $35 plus shipping and handling. Purchase separately or buy all five. Items will ship in September 2021
- Again, this is an extremely limited edition collection so make sure to reserve yours now and show off your new look on social media by using the #GUNDAMCAPSULE!
- You can purchase this sweet collection by visiting the link, here: https://loot.cr/GundamCCCreated by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Sunrise, Mobile Suit Gundam began in 1979 with the TV series “Mobile Suit Gundam,” featuring giant robots that specifically targeted fans of science fiction, while also pioneering the mecha anime genre. Between the manga, numerous anime series, Gundam models, and now Loot Crate exclusive merchandise, Mobile Suit Gundam remains one of the most popular anime franchises in history.
About the Loot Company
The Loot Company™ is a leading subscription eCommerce service for fans of pop culture, video games, anime, and more. The Loot Company collaborates with global entertainment properties such as Pixar/Disney, Fox, Viacom, Crunchyroll, Marvel and NBCU to help audiences discover their favorite products. With over 20 premium consumer product lines in themed and limited-edition crates, as well as crowdfunded Loot Launcher exclusives and limited-edition capsule collections, fandom is delivered directly to subscribers' doorsteps. Loot Crate was acquired by the Loot Company in 2019 and is supported by the heart of a diverse subscriber community affectionately known as Looters. The Loot Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Money Chest LLC, with sister brands including NECA, Kidrobot and WizKids. To sign up for a Loot Company subscription, visit www.lootcrate.com.
Source: Official Press Release