What You Need to Know:
- We tried our best to stay clear of the Corona Virus but it seems that the trend continues in the otaku community, as famed mangaka Hiro Mashima has delayed his upcoming manga tankobon. This news comes just after numerous announcements of anime episodes being delayed, game companies avoiding events, and anime events facing cancellation.
- Hiro Mashima's latest manga tankobon titled, 'Mashima HERO'S', was scheduled to release March 17th according to his most recent tweet, but now has been pushed back to April 17th because of the recent scare. While this news isn't surprising anymore and more companies continue to avoid the outbreak from spreading, it's still quite disheartening to hear that yet another great title is delayed.
- As seen in the above image, the original title was only HERO'S, but was changed to Mashima HERO'S in order to accumulate high search engine results for performance.
- For those unfamiliar with the tankobon Mashima HERO'S is a crossover which features characters from Fairy Tail, Rave, and the ongoing Eden's Zero series, and has been a popular serialization in the Weekly Shounen Magazine since October of last year.
- The tweet sends its sincere apologies to fans around the world and we can only hope that this outbreak comes to an end soon. For a look at HERO'S check out the official Shonen Jump website.
It's becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid this outbreak it seems.
Yeah, but you know, perhaps it's for the better so that people can avoid getting sick.