What You Need to Know:
- With so many great releases dropping this year from Koei Tecmo, it shouldn't come as a surprise that they're revving things up with a free-to-play version of the popular Toukiden 2 called, Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version.
- Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version allows players worldwide to fight alongside players of the full version of the recently-released demon-hunting action RPG. The title is slated to release May 30th so be on the lookout for it!
- Players of Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version are able to take on Group Missions offered at the Command Center. There, players will visit various Ages to slay the monstrous beasts with up to four other companions from across the globe.
- Stamina is a key part of Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version, as it allows players to explore and carry out missions in the surrounding areas of Maharoba Village. Players can also get a taste of the full title’s gripping narrative in Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version by playing through the first chapter of the main campaign.
- For more information about Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version, be sure to visit the official Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version website!
Source: Official Koei Tecmo Press Release
Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version Screenshot
This is a wonderful chance for players who found interest in Toukiden to now play it for free, and still receive the same experience!
I may have to check this one out so I can play with my friends online now.