Works from Part 2 of the Otaku Coin x Crypto Art Series on Display!
What You Need to Know:
- Today, the Otaku Coin Gallery ‘Otaku Coin GaRo (OCGR)’ has launched for opening on the Metaverse! Based on Decentraland, it’s a reproduction of a virtual reality on your browser. The gallery is currently displaying 10 works from Part 2 of the Otaku Coin and Crypto Art series that is scheduled to go on sale very soon.
- The Otaku Coin Gallery is a design made by the POEMCORE Virtual Youtuber and famous Metaverse architect, MISOSHITA.
- We believe that enthusiastic anime fans around the world are as big of a supporter of anime culture as we are. Therefore, the Otaku Coin Association has turned our logo into a variety of different crypto art to be displayed in the Metaverse gallery ‘Otaku Coin GaRo’ and used as a symbol of how we want to support the anime industry and community and our mission of spreading the love of anime globally together
- Access the Metaverse Gallery on Decentraland ‘Otaku Coin GaRo’ HERE.
- Don’t forget to download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
* Connect Metamask to the Ethereum mainnet and access the gallery using your computer browser. Account registrations are free and anyone can enter!
Inside Metaverse Gallery：Otaku Coin GaRo
Source: Official Press Release
Go to a museum from your own home!
Or anywhere you are!