The official gameplay trailer, "Shattered Path," is released today, hone your sleuthing skills and get ready for an adventure filled with suspense and affection.
What You Need to Know:
- Global interactive entertainment developer and publisher miHoYo announced today that its Romance and Detective game, Tears of Themis, is releasing on Android and iOS on July 29. In this upcoming free-to-play game, players will start their legal career as a junior attorney and be accompanied by four distinctive male protagonists with complex personalities as they hunt for the truth and unravel the massive conspiracy lurking behind the worlds of justice and crime.
- As the very first romance and detective game from miHoYo, Tears of Themis has players embark on an adventure of romance and wits. Players will assume the role of a junior attorney at Themis Law Firm and work closely with their companions as they solve bizarre cases that take place in the fictitious Stellis City. Players will investigate crime scenes and question case suspects and witnesses to obtain relevant clues and testimonies. After processing all evidence, they will head to the court and fight for justice through legal debates. Four compelling male characters will provide continuous support and assistance on this truth-hunting journey. Players can unlock exclusive dialogues, video calls, and character-specific stories by cultivating relationships with them. As cases are solved and truths revealed, a sinister conspiracy lies in the wings as the line between good and evil begins to blur.
- The latest trailer "Shattered Path" offers a glimpse into the detective gameplay. There are multiple objectives for players when conducting investigations: collect and examine clues at the crime scene, and gather key phrases and suspicious features from NPCs involved in the case. After comparing and analyzing obtained evidence, the final battle awaits: players will present evidence to the court to support their arguments and leverage irrefutable logic to defeat the prosecution and celebrate victory.
- Gate for pre-registration has been lifted since June 17 on the App Store, Google Play Store, and the official website. Currently, more than 400,000 "junior attorneys" have joined Themis Law Firm through the official website alone. When the number of pre-registered players exceeds a certain amount, a series of exclusive rewards will be distributed after the official release; the more players that pre-register, the greater the rewards. Once the number of pre-registrations reach 500,000, the Draw x10 reward for all players upon official release will be unlocked.
- Various activities and rich rewards are implemented to ensure a smooth start of the upcoming adventure for all players. The SR Card Early Draw event is still under way on the pre-registration website. Extra draw chances can be gained through logging in, inviting friends and sharing the event. The "Shattered Path" puzzle game also opens today on the official website, any players finished 5 challenges will receive S-Chip x180 upon official release.
- miHoYo's Tears of Themis is confirmed to launch on Android and iOS on July 29. Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean are available with dubbing in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. This game has a rating of 3+ on the Google Play Store and 4+ on the App Store. For more information, please visit the official website at http://tot.mihoyo.com, Twitter (@TearsofThemisEN), Instagram (@tearsofthemis_en), Facebook (@tearsofthemis.glb), the official Discord server, or the official YouTube channel.
Shattered Path | Tears of Themis Official Release Date Trailer | July 29 | JP DUB
Source: Official Press Release
"Tech Otakus Save the World!" In 2012, miHoYo founded its headquarters in Shanghai and released video games such as Genshin Impact, Tears of Themis, and the Honkai Impact series into the world. miHoYo is dedicated to becoming an industry leader in interactive entertainment and development. The company's persistence and strive for top-quality products have brought forth a wide range of works including games, comics, and light novels. miHoYo is dedicated to building an everlasting user community and sharing its vision with gamers across the world."