What You Need to Know:
- Every month, ANiUTa brings us special features on popular music artists and voice actors in Artist of the Month. For August 2019, they are featuring the musician and voice actress Minori Suzuki!
- In the spring of 2015 at the age of 17, she participated among 8,000 contestants for the ”Macross Delta Utahime Audition” and won the grand prix. She started her voice acting and singing career in earnest as the heroine Freyja Wion in Macross Delta, which aired in April of 2016. Later, in January of 2018, she debuted as a solo artist with the release of her single, "Feeling Around". In December of that year, she released her first album, "Miru Mae ni Tobe!", and she’s continued to move forward smoothly ever since. Now, in the summer of 2019, how does she feel about her career?
- Read her full interview on ANiUTa! In the meantime, Minori wants you to know about her new album!
- For more on ANiUTa and its music service, be sure to visit the official Twitter and Facebook pages.
- If you still haven't downloaded the popular app, then we highly recommend you should! It's available now for iOS and Android platforms!
“In 2018, I released two singles and one album as a solo artist. With my album, I especially wanted to challenge myself in all kinds of different ways, and I have no regrets regarding it. Completing that and making it to 2019, I think it’d be nice if I could be a bit more self-indulgent from here on out.”