What You Need to Know:
- Four new cast members have been revealed for the live-action TV series adaptation of Motokare Mania!
- On the top tweet, it was just announced that Yoshiko from the popular Japanese duo GANBARERUYA will join the cast to play Yurika's best friend, Hiromi!
- On the bottom tweet from left to right, Shinya Kote will play Ichirou Andou, the president of the real estate company where Yurika and Saitou work; Sayaka Yamaguchi will play Sakura Marunouchi, the author of Yurika's favorite novel; and Minami Tanaka will play Mugi Kurusu, a radio personality in Hokkaido.
- Other cast members include: Kanro Morita who will play coworker Shou Oozawa; Daichi who will play Kouji Arata, Sakura's editor; Toranosuke Katou who will play the bartender of a bar that Yurika often goes to; and Shouta Inoue who will play Yasushi Kondou, a part-timer at that bar.
- The TV series will premiere in October on Fuji TV in Japan.
Source: Official Site
YESSS! I can't wait to watch this! And there are so many great actors and actresses in it!
Looks a bit too cutesy for me.