Players from all over the world now have their chance to experience NARAKA: BLADEPOINT’S incredible combat system
What You Need to Know:
- 24 Entertainment, a leading Chinese developer is proud to announce that NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will start its Forerunner Beta today. The server will open its doors at 18:00 UTC. Players can enjoy the beta until Monday, April 26th 18:00 UTC.
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT takes battle royale to the next level with their “Unchained Multiplayer Combat” system. Verticality, manoeuvrability and close-quarters combat are cornerstones of the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT experience. Using a variety of melee and ranged weapons: combined with a grappling hook, parkour skills and unique character abilities — players can freely explore dozens of play-styles and personalise them with character-unique talents.
- Full facial customisation options are another new addition to NARAKA: BLADEPOINT. Players will be able to fully customise their characters face to their liking. The in-depth customisation options literally allow you to mould facial characteristics like clay; offering almost limitless possibilities.
- Morus Island has also undergone some landscaping work, enriching it with even more interactive elements: poisonous mushrooms, a rideable ballista and shrubbery that players can stealth their way through, among them.
- Explore Morus Island in its best glorious beauty by activating Nvidia DLSS and Nvidia Reflex options. Check out more on the battle royale-redefining NARAKA below.
- Player's can sign-up for the beta at NARAKA: BLADEPOINT's Official Steam Page
Source: Official Press Release
About 24 Entertainment
24 Entertainment is a Chinese game studio founded by a group of artists, engineers, and designers; who are all gaming industry veterans. We have a shared vision of introducing global players to Eastern cultures through cutting-edge gaming technology.