CAROLE & TUESDAY PV 2
What You Need to Know:
- Today, Miyuri Shimabukuro (Carole), Kana Ichinose (Tuesday), and Sumire Uesaka (Angela) appeared at AnimeJapan 2019’s Hakuhodo DY Music & Pictures booth for a pre-broadcast event. During this event, it was revealed that Alisa, who was selected via the global singers audition, will be performing Angela’s songs. Additionally, new cast and characters were revealed.
- Crystal, the queen of the Mars music scene, will be voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, and Skip, an artist with many fanatical fans, will be voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto. On March 30 (Sat), an advance screening of episodes 1&2 will held at United Cinemas Toyosu ahead of the TV broadcast, together with a talk show event attended by members of the cast and Supervising Director Watanabe. We’re finally a month away from the official broadcast of episode 1! Please look forward to it!
Source: Official Press Release
Alisa is a young Melbourne University Arts student, who discovered her love of performing at an early age through dance, musical theatre and singing on stage.
Born in England on September 28, 1998, Alisa spent her childhood between the UK, Japan and Australia.
An off-handed comment over dinner by leading Japanese film director Yukihiko Tsutsumi inspired Alisa to try writing her first ever song at the age of 18.
Alisa’s talent in songwriting and singing was highly acclaimed when her song “walls,” which was chosen to be the theme song for the much-anticipated SICK’s drama series, commenced streaming online in Japan in April 2018.
Alisa is also currently the bright and bubbly host of Kids Station’s “ABC Broccoli!”, an educational programme aimed at teaching English to young Japanese children.
Crystal (CV: Maaya Sakamoto)
Popular and talented, Crystal is the queen of the Mars music scene. She holds the record for the most streaming views on Mars. Her live shows have also received critical acclaim, with her performances during the Mars Bowl halftime show in ‘46 and the Cydonia Festival in ‘48 regarded as some of the best in the history of those events. Recently, she has also been getting involved in social support activities.
Place of birth: Unknown
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, dancer, producer
Awards: Won the Mars Prize for the last 4 years
Favorite foods: Pizza, limoncello
Inspired by: Aretha Franklin, Beyoncé
Skip (CV: Hiroki Yasumoto)
A talented artist who is well-known by those in the know.
While not a household name, he has many fanatical fans and is highly rated by musicians, critics, and music buffs alike.
Place of birth: Olympus City, Mars
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, producer
Instruments: Base, vocals
Awards: Won an award for the best R&B album at the Mars Awards in ‘48.
Favorite muscles: Triceps, trapezius
Favorite food: Peter Luger’s steaks
Favorite hat: Borsalino
Influenced by: James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Prince
Advance Screening Event Information
Date & Time: March 30 (Sat), 18:00
Venue: United Cinemas Toyosu, Screen 10
(Urban Dock LaLaport Toyosu,
2-4-9 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8614)
Ticket price: 2,500 yen (tax included)
Speakers (titles abbreviated): Miyuri Shimabukuro (Carole), Kana Ichinose (Tuesday), and Sumire Uesaka (Angela), Akio Otsuka (Gus), Shinichiro Watanabe, Akihiro Tomita (MC) *Please note that this list may be subject to change.
Tickets will be sold to the general public on a first‐come‐first‐serve basis.
Online sales: http://eplus.jp/caroleandtuesday/
Tickets can also be purchased directly using Fami Port at FamilyMart.
Ticket sales will begin on 3/23 (Sat).
*A single customer may book up to 2 tickets.
- Online purchases will require you to preregister on the eplus system (free).
- Resales of tickets (via online auction, etc.) or attempts to do so will be considered a violation of contract. Resold tickets will be considered invalid and refused at the door.
- Filming/recording/photography in the cinema via camera (including cellphone cameras) or video camera is strictly prohibited.
- Preschoolers not allowed.
- In the event of a disaster or other circumstances beyond our control, the date and venue may be subject to change.
- System maintenance is conducted on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from 2:00 - 8:00. It will not be possible to buy tickets online during those times.
Please direct inquiries to: Showgate http://www.sginfo.jp
CAROLE & TUESDAY Story of Miracle Vol.1