What You Need to Know:
- Nintendo is headed to this year’s San Diego Comic-Con from July 19 to July 22 with many fun Nintendo Switch games, including the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game, as well as a host of fun activities perfect for fans of all ages.
- At the Nintendo Gaming Lounge, located in the San Diego ballroom of the Marriott Marquis & Marina adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center, attendees will be able to get hands-on time with hot Nintendo Switch games like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, FIFA 19, and Super Mario Odyssey.
- Fans can also get their groove on with Just Dance 2019 from Ubisoft, featuring a special dance floor. For preview night badge holders, the fun starts on July 18. Fans will even be able to get a feel of the new Poké Ball Plus controller that will be used with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, launching for Nintendo Switch on Nov. 16.
- In addition to fun games, parents and kids visiting the lounge will be able to take part in a family-friendly challenge in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and take memorable and shareable photos in front of a colorful backdrop inspired by Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.
- Fans who want a chance to skip the lines to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate can tweet the Nintendo of America Twitter account (@NintendoAmerica) with the hashtag #BringMeSmash. If one of Nintendo’s roaming teams sees the tweet, they might show up with a golden ticket to allow the tweeter to skip the lines and get hands-on time with the game in the Nintendo Gaming Lounge.
Source: Official Press Release
SDCC is going to be a blast this year, with all of these playable titles there!
Oh yeah I'm totally going to be playing Smash Bros. Ultimate hands down!