What You Need to Know:
- It's been announced that Toei Animation has started working on a full-length feature film, Pop In Q. Alongside this announcement, the first visual, staff, cast, and official website have been revealed.
- Originally revealed in a PV as File(N): Project PQ, this school drama filled with music and dance will follow five young girls who meet in the middle of their adolescent lives.
- Cast members will include Shiori Izawa (Saya Sasamiya from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk), Ari Ozawa, Tomoyo Kurosawa (Asami Kazari from Active Raid), Asami Seto (Atsumu Matsuyuki from AnoHana), and Atsumi Tanezaki (Moe Nishinosono from Subete ga F ni Naru).
- Staff announced so far are director Naoki Miyahara (Dragon Ball GT), original illustrator Kohaku Kuroboshi (Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda), and character designer/animation director Takayuki Urakami (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki).
- With cute characters and Toei's famed animation techniques, this will surely be something to watch out for in the future. Check out the visual and dance animation PV below!
Source: Official Website
Reactions Around the Web
It's got a good cast behind it!
If Toei's got this much money to burn they should spend more on Dragon Ball.
This could go either way... I like Kuroboshi's art style, but still.
I guess it's all about CG nowadays, huh?
Just be honest, you're all looking forward to it. You know it looks good!
Is it just me or does the visual look totally different from the PV?!
You're right... I'm not sure how I feel about the CG, but idol girls are always a good pick-me-up!