Launch of the NFT owner members-only community proof-of-concept experiment
What You Need to Know:
- Today, the Otaku Coin Association launched the members-only Discord group for ‘Otaku Coin Fan Club Membership Card’ NFT owners that received over 1,500 applications. The group is limited to members where they interact by exchanging text and voice messages.
- During the proof-of-content experiment period between July 1st to the end of September, owners of the ‘Otaku Fan Club Membership Card’ NFT can join a fan club-only Discord channel in which they can participate in fan-only-projects and other activities.
- Access to the fan-only thread on the Discord channel will be granted after verifying that the user owns a recently distributed ‘Otaku Coin Fan Club Membership Card’ NFT. Participation is free.
- Access the Otaku Coin Fan Club Discord: https://discord.gg/3tgagQNJ42
- For more information on how to join the fan club Discord, please read this article.
How to Join the Otaku Coin Fan Club Discord Server
- The distribution of the first batch of ‘Otaku Coin Fan Club Membership Card’ NFTs has been completed for the applications received in June 2021.
- Due to the popularity of the event, they are currently planning a second round of Fan Club recruitment.
- Through this proof-of-concept experiment, Otaku Coin hopes to demonstrate how to create a limited community using an online salon accessible with NFT passports.
- Don’t forget to download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
Source: Official Press Release