What You Need to Know:
- The second interview with OxT as February 2019 ANiUTa’s Artist of the Month has been published in the popular anime music streaming app. In this interview, titled “Meeting on Ace of Diamond - Five Years of OxT”, they reveal how they met: OxT was formed by Masayoshi Oishi and Tom-H@ck in 2013.
Tom-H@ck was in charge of creating the theme song for Ace of Diamond and first met Oishi when he auditioned as the vocalist. They released the song Go EXCEED!! under “Tom-H@ck featuring Masayoshi Oishi. That was the first step that led them to where they are now.
- OxT members also discuss about how unfair the music media has been regarding anime music. Tom-H@ck says:
J-Pop and anime music are often called the fast food of the music world, right? I’ve always wrestled with that concept, and I think it’s actually quite the opposite. Music used in entertainment requires a great deal of effort.
- While Oishi thinks:
it’s thanks to the steady creation of complex songs that anime music has flourished and received more widespread acceptance. It’s because of creators like Tom that the scene has gotten so fired up. His songs are meticulously made. Go EXCEED!! had a lot of harmonies, and the orchestra was huge.
- Go to ANiUTa app and check out OxT's feature page with interviews, playlists, videos and many more! It's the a great opportunity to get to know more about this talented duo!
- For more on ANiUTa and its music service, be sure to visit the official Twitter and Facebook pages.
- If you still haven't downloaded the popular app, then we highly recommend you should! It's available now for iOS and Android platforms!