What You Need to Know:
- okyo Otaku Mode Inc. has officially opened pre-orders for its LED Accessory Stand project, which is a collaboration with the popular and currently running anime Cardcaptor Sakura:Clear Card.
- Following the necklace and card case projects, the latest Cardcaptor Sakura and TOM collaboration item is an acrylic accessory stand with an LED light which features the Dream Wand and a magic circle, both of which appear in the anime. The warm, wooden base has an LED light built in and the design on the acrylic section has been laser engraved, making the wand and magic circle designs appear 3D when lit.
- The acrylic section also has a number of holes on it to hang earrings and other accessories. The wooden base is perfect for placing rings, necklaces, and other small objects.
- The base includes an ON/OFF switch to easily turn it on and off, but it is also equipped with a sound sensor and an automatic turn-off function. You can place it beside your bed and use it as a night light, controlling it without ever having to touch it.
- The stand’s simple colors and design allow it to match a variety of rooms and lifestyles. Its small size doesn’t make it oppress other decorations, so it is also the perfect interior decoration piece. It allows you to bring a piece of the Cardcaptor Sakura world into your own life with no fuss. Product details will be listed down below.
Source: Official Press Release
Product Name: Cardcaptor Sakura : Clear Card LED Accessory Stand
Price: 3,980 yen (excl. tax)
Materials: Acrylic, ABS resin
Size: Approx. 135 x 185 x 85mm
Weight: Approx. 235g
Required Batteries: 3 AAA batteries
(*Batteries sold separately)
August 31, 2018, 11:59 PM JST
[Estimated Shipping Date]
Shipping is planned to begin when production finishes in September 2018.