What You Need to Know:
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. today announces the official launch of Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict. The new epic 3D hack-and-slash fantasy role-playing-game (RPG), based on the popular anime adaptation of Ryu Mizuno’s “Record of Grancrest War” novel, is available now as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.
- Record of Grancrest War serves as the spiritual successor to Mizuno’s original tale of sword and sworcery, Record of Lodoss War, which has sold over 10 million copies since the release of its first volume in 1988. For the first time, fans of the series can now merge the past and present, as celebrated characters from both Record of Lodoss War and Record of Grancrest War join forces to unite a divided continent through party-based, 3D hack-and-slash combat.
- During combat, players can strategically cycle through four fighters from three character classes—Lords, Mages, and Artists—each with its own specialized skills and strengths. But wars aren’t won alone: by charging the Quartet Gauge during battle, combatants can enter Quartet Mode to bring all four fighters into the fold for simultaneous, full-party assaults!
- In addition, players will have the opportunity to relive iconic moments from the series and explore brand-new storylines alongside established fan-favorites such as Theo and Siluca. In addition to story-driven play, the game also offers the ability to participate in the ongoing Faction War, where players can join either the Fantasia Union or Factory Alliance, laying siege to the rival group’s holdings. For additional breaking news and updates on Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict, visit the game’s official website.
Source: Official Press Release
Record of Grancrest War: App Release Trailer
Because Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict’s pre-registration campaign surpassing 30,000 registrations, all players will receive the following rewards upon logging in:
(Note: This campaign may be subject to change or end without prior notice.)
1) 4* Siluca
2) 250 Crest Stones
3) 4* Parn and 4* Deedlit from “Record of Lodoss War”
4) 5* Rainbow Wand (for Siluca)
5) 100 2* Power Stones
6) 100 2* Intelligence Stones
7) 100 2* Will Stones