What You Need to Know:
- Mipon is back with another wonderful interview from some great Japanese industry talents. This time, they interview voice actor Saori Hayami.
- Hayami-san is known as the voice of Shinobu (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba), Yukino (Oregairu), Miyuki (Mahouka), and Yumeko (Kakegurui), to name a few of her roles.
- The super-popular voice actor talks this time in regards to her role as Anju Emma in the anime “86 EIGHTY SIX".
- Some of the highlights to this interview are below:
- Impressions about the story
- What was the recording process during the pandemic
- Difference between playing the role of Anju compared with other characters that she has played
- Challenges while voicing Anju
- Remember that the second course of the anime will stream this October 2.
- To read the full interview, make sure to visit the link, here: https://mipon.org/saori-hayami-voice-actor-interview-86-eighty-six/
Source: Official Press Release
Hayami-san is such a great seiyuu!
I love her voice. She has wonderful range!