What You Need to Know:
- On July 1st through 4th, webtoons giant, Lezhin, will exhibit at their first ever US convention, Anime Expo 2017. Their booth will host Lezhin editors, cosplayers, and creators, and they have set up multiple treats for fans of their content.
- Foremost, they’re bringing Koogi, the creator of the wildly popular webtoon, “Killing Stalking,” and SilB, the creator of “Blood Bank” to greet fans and sign autographs. This is an extraordinary treat as they’ve never before signed in the US and their press and media exposure has been notoriously sparse.
- Lezhin will host three panels during the expo; two are portfolio review sessions where creators can submit their work for Lezhin editors to review and consider for publication. Though they have hosted worldwide creator competitions before, this is the first time that the publisher will be hosting portfolio sessions in the US, making this a truly unique opportunity for artists attending Anime Expo.
- In addition to the two portfolio sessions, Lezhin is also hosting a panel on how new artists can begin publishing their digital comics. It will touch on everything from the submission process to editing and maintaining a consistent schedule and will feature a grand prize giveaway of an iPad Pro.
- At booth 1630, Lezhin is giving away exclusive swag and selling new BL art posters and coin gift cards throughout the entirety of the expo. For those who are unable to attend Anime Expo, Lezhin is hosting a Facebook Live event with surprise prizes for viewers.
- For more information, visit Lezhin Cominc's official website.
Oh. My. God. This is AMAZING!!
I can't believe Koogi and SilB are going to be at Anime Expo! Ahhhh!!