InuYasha Crossover: Inuyasha Has Returned!
What You Need to Know:
- Fans of Onmyoji, this news is for you! From today, December 12 through December 18 at 23:59 EST players are cordially invited to participate in the special limited crossover event with Inuyasha. Kikyo will be launched during this event, and Kikyo, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru will be included in Royal Battle.
- During the Inuyusha crossover event, Onmyoji may use Mystery Amulet, Jade or AR Amulet for a chance to gain the crossover SSR shards, and they will need 50 shards to summon the limited edition Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kikyo. Every Onmyoji has the option to choose the shards they want to gain before summoning either Kikyo, Inuyasha or Sesshomaru. Even during the event, they can decide to switch the shard type they want at any time.
- The Onmyoji x Inuyasha Limited Crossover event will only run for three rounds, and the limited edition shikigami Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo can only be acquired during these three events by Onmoyoji of Level 15 or higher. Onmyoji of Level 40 or higher can wish and donate for Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kikyo Shards within their guild.
- Onmyoji can collect a maximum of one Kikyo shard and four Fall Bellflower skin shards on December 12th after the update through the Demon Seal. After completing an exploration zone, Onmyoji will have a chance to find the Kikyo Demon Seal by which they will have a chance to obtain Kikyo shard and Kikyo skin Fall Bellflower shards.
- In addition to the crossover event, Onmyoji who have completed Chapter 25 can also look forward to the opening of Chapter 26 in the Main Story entitled “Seimei's Lost Memory and the Final Battle,” and players can also purchase two new skins for Shikigami Hana and Yuki. These skins are called Direwolf (Hana) and Frosted Pearl (Yuki), and are on sale for 20% off for the first week!
- Also launching in the update today is Chapter 26 of the Main Story, Seimei's Lost Memory and the Final Battle. Seimei and his party arrive in a desolated ruin, where the last piece of Seimei's lost memory lies. With the help from a mysterious figure, Seimei finally recalls his past and prepares for his final confrontation with Orochi. Will he prevail? To access Chapter 26, players must first clear Chapter 25. Upon completing Chapter 26, a new Exploration Zone will also be unlocked. For more information, visit the Onmyoji Facebook page.
Source: Official Press Release
It's been a while since I've seen InuYasha in a video game, so it's a nice addition!
Yeah, I remember the last game being on PlayStation 2 or 3? It's been a long time indeed.