What You Need to Know:
- A new Dragon Ball-themed cafe will open this November in collaboration with TOWER RECORDS CAFE as its 30th year anniversary of the world-famous anime series' airing.
- The cafe will be open for a limited time only in the Shibuya (8th to 30th of November), Omotesando, and Umeda NU Chayamachi (both 1st to 30th of November) branches.
- The food items featured include Yamcha's Ideal Meat Sauce Spaghetti or Super Saiyan Vegeta Salad. Goods will also be sold in the cafes.
- Check out the Dragon Ball-themed food menu items below!
- (Warning: Skip the images if you are hungry and reading this in the middle of the night.)
Source: Anime Anime
I noticed they put Vegeta in the salad. Vegeta-ble. Get it? Ha ha ha! The freezer in their kitchen probably has Freeza's image on it. Ha ha ha!
*rolls eyes* Okay Honey I will let you have your fun over there. Do you think I can become a Super Saiyan if I eat those?