What You Need to Know:
- What is it about food in anime that makes it look so good? Is it the colours? The fact you haven't had to slave away to make it? Whatever the reason, there's plenty of anime dishes that leave you feeling hungry - we even made our own ranking below!
- But what do Japanese anime fans think are the most appealing food and drink in anime? To find out, Charapedia held a poll from June 9 to 15.
- So which dishes from which series made otaku mouths water across Japan? Let's get to the results and find out - be warned, this list may make you hungry!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Dorori Peach Flavour Drink (Air) / 124 votes
9. Ichiraku Ramen (Naruto) / 135 votes
8. Tae Shimura's Dark Matter (Gintama) / 139 votes
7. Harukaze Curry (High School Fleet) / 150 votes
6. Jewel Meat (Toriko) / 152 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Cocoa's Special Thick-cut Toast (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)
4. Sanji's Pilaf (One Piece)
3. Transforming Furikake Gohan (Shokugeki no Soma)
2. Tonio's Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
1. Senzu Beans (Dragon Ball)
Oh man this poll made me so hungry. Quick, fetch me some snacks!
Never mind snacks, let's try making some of these!!