What You Need to Know:
- With the release of their first single titled "Slide Ride" on February 2nd, 2018, Run Girls, Run!’s career started in earnest. A year later, their hard work has led to the release of a total of four singles.
- For their fourth single, "Break the Blue!!", they filmed the music video at Komatsu Air Base. Showcasing a dance in front of an F-15 Eagle was a rare sight to behold.
- Their concert, “2nd Anniversary LIVE 1.2.3 JUMP!!!” has been scheduled for August 4th.
- For more on ANiUTa and its music service, be sure to visit the official Twitter and Facebook pages.
- If you still haven't downloaded the popular app, then we highly recommend you should! It's available now for iOS and Android platforms!
Morishima: “I was so nervous about that shoot. We were dancing on the runway, so if we dropped hairpins or any sort of accessories and they got pulled into the jets’ engines, it would’ve been awful. I worried about that every time I moved.”
Hayashi: “I hope we can put on a fun concert to show our fans how thankful we are for all their support these past two years.”
Morishima: “It’s during summer, so it’d be cool if we could have a traditional Japanese festival vibe. We’ll work hard to show everyone that RGR is only just getting started!”
Atsugi: “This marks the starting point of our third year together, so I hope our upcoming show will not only be an opportunity to have a great time with those who have been supporting us so far, but also show everyone just how much more potential we RGR have.”