What You Need to Know:
- A voice actor audition began in October 2020 to find talent for the anime adaptation of Yakunara Mug Cup mo, which is slated for this spring.
- The winners will have the opportunity to join the cast of the anime, along with the four previously announced protagonists. The casting was open to females living in Japan (all ages and nationalities were welcome) able to prioritize voice recording, which is scheduled for mid-January 2021. The three judges were Jun Kamiya (director), Naruhisa Arakawa (series composer) and Kenichi Tezuka (producer).
- Two people, Haru Miyaji and Nendo Tsumura, passed the test! Haru Miyaji will be the voice of "Yuzuna", a student of the ceramics club who attends a school different from the main character Himeno and the others. Nendo Tsumura will voice "Noa".
- The winners shared their comments on their participation in Yakunara Mug Cup mo!
- Learn more about Yakunara Mug Cup mo in our anime chart!
"Yakunara Mug Cup mo is the first work I'm involved in as a voice actor and Yuzuna is my first performance! I am happy to be involved in such a wonderful project as a performer... I will do my best!"
"I am so happy and honored to be able to appear in the anime of my favorite work set in the local Tajimi city. The two months of the audition were magical and fun every day. I will do my best to convey the charm of Tajimi and Yakumo to everyone who watches the anime, and to cast magic that makes everyone's daily life fun!
Stay tuned for the broadcast from April!"
Source: Official Website