What You Need to Know:
- Saori Hayami boasts almost ten years of success as a seiyuu, and made her debut as a singer last August. It's said that due to the elegant qualities of her voice she is often cast to play very similar characters, but is this true?
- One way to find out would be to look at her top ten roles, as voted for my Japanese fans. A recent poll by Akiba-Souken has done just that, receiving 237 votes between January 21 and 28.
- So which characters does Japan think represent Saori Hayami best? Read on and find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Sawa Okita (Tari Tari) / 5 votes
9. Musubi (Sekirei) / 7 votes
8. Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono) / 8 votes
7. Urara Shiraishi (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo) / 12 votes
6. Midori Aoyama (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) / 16 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Miyuki Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
4. Ayase Aragaki (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
3. Shinoa Hiiragi (Owari no Seraph)
2. Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
1. Yukino Yukinoshita (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.)
Yes! Yukino is best girl!!
Hmm, there are quite a few ojousama characters on this list... But she voices them so well!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]