What You Need to Know:
- We all know this character all too well. We see them sometimes with the protagonist and other times as the antagonist, but to see them go full on turncoat or backstab the main character or other characters can be a bit much.
- Correct! They are the traitors of the show. Not that they don't get undeserved hate, but often it is something that is not caught until it is too late.
- That is who this poll is dedicated to. They are the fast ones, the crooked ones and they are the backstabbers. In today's Japan Poll, Japanese users have chosen who they think the greatest backstabbers are. One thing is for sure, you don't want to be caught with them!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Musuka (Castle in The Sky) / 12 votes
9. Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders) / 17 votes
8. Muetta (Kruomukuro) / 23 votes
7. Su-won (Akatasuki no Yona) / 24 votes
6. Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch) / 37 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Honoka Kousaka (Love Live! School Idol Project)
4. Art (Re: Hamatora 2nd Season)
3. Fujiko Mine (Lupin III 1st Series)
2. Annie Leonhart (Shingeki no Kyojin)
1. Aoi Yaegaki (Qualidea Code)
Source: Akiba Souken
Woah.....Annie lost... Who is the number one girl?!?! Clearly I need to go scope her out!
Suzaku?!? Baby no. No one meant for you to turn out this way!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]