What You Need to Know:
- Daisuke Ono is best known for his deep, sultry tones, with major roles such as Sebastian Michaelis, Erwin Smith, and Shizuo Heiwajima. However, he's also played some characters in his time which can only be described as hilarious.
- But which funny OnoD roles do Japanese fans like best? To find out, Akiba-Souken held a poll from February 1 to 14, receiving 169 votes in total.
- So who made the top five? Read on to find out!
Top 5 Funniest Daisuke Ono Roles
5. Mars (Sekkou Boys)
4. Mitsuya Maeno (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)
3. Itsuki Koizumi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
2. Hosaka (Minami-ke)
1. Juushimatsu (Osomatsu-san)
How can one man's voice go from Sebastian Michaelis to Juushimatsu?!
Haha, it's called talent! All these characters are hilarious, and it's great to see OnoD's playful side!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]