What You Need to Know:
- We here at Honey's Anime are busy bees always looking for new thigns to report on and so we wanted to find something new and different! We have a games chart, a manga, a light novel, music, and anime sales, but what about streaming? What are people, regardless of season, streaming?
- There are streaming sites we all know of like FUNimation, Daisuki, Crunchyroll, Hulu, Netflix etc., but what do Japanese people use?
- If the amount of titles they have in their database is any indication, it seems like it's Video Market! With over 12,000 titles and shows, that's quite a lot. Note, we didn't say epsiodes, but SHOWS! Let's take a peek at what Japanese people are actually currently watching in their homes. Maybe you'll even find a new show to watch! Note: the rankings indicated how the shows have moved on the chart as of last week. Our reporting starts this week!
Top 10 - Top 6
9. Cross Game Same!
6. Dragon Ball Z (Episodes 201-291) ↑
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Digimon Adventure 2.Tri: Decision New!
4. Osomatsu-san ↓
3. Haikyuu!! 2nd Season Same
2. Gintama (2015) ↓
Source: Video Market
Oh nice! This is cool. Now I can go and just watch what Japanese people are watching. I still have to finish Gintama anyway so here is my motivation!
Oh wow! Sousei no Onmyouji is the only Spinrg show to chart on here!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]