What You Need to Know:
- Today, Swords of Legends Online — the dazzling upcoming AAA massively-multiplayer online role-playing game from publisher Gameforge and developers Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon — shared some info and a video about the housing available in-game! Whether you’re a social butterfly who likes to host post-raid parties or an artisan who prefers to sit back and craft masterful items in a home-based forge, there’s a home made just for everyone to enjoy!
- Make your House your Home: You can transform, decorate and manage your residence exactly how you please. The extensive housing system puts a massive range of creative options at your fingertips, giving you tons of different daily activities to perform.
- Get Cozy Among the Clouds: As soon as you’ve reached the max level, you’ll receive a quest to unlock your own residence. This is built on a floating island, and you learn step by step how to manage your beautiful home in the clouds.
- Plenty to do Around the House: There’s tons of fun to be had in expanding your estate. Fulfill daily tasks to earn new blueprints, materials, and essences for crafting furniture and decorative items. With your own Workbench, Forge, Stash, and Workshop, you can keep improving, expanding, and decorating your island home.
- Builders Gotta Build: As you increase the level of your residence, you can keep unlocking exciting new content for your home. Create a mighty garden, fill the air with music, fish in your very own pond, or let the stress melt from your muscles in a relaxing thermal bath. Plus you can share the fun! Invite your friends, not just to visit, but to help you build your beautiful home.
- Island Kingdoms: Hop on the back of your noble steed and explore vast neighborhoods comprised of 20 floating islands. If you want, you could even set up a region just for you and your alliance friends. There are plenty of regions and servers available, so tens of thousands of players can have their own residence during the beta and beyond.
- Swords of Legends Online will be available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English voiceovers. The game is available for pre-purchase in three editions for $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99). Players who pre-purchase the game will receive a pre-order bonus which includes exclusive cosmetic in-game items, and access to the closed beta trials. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.
- More exciting news will be coming soon! Keep up to date with the latest Swords of Legends Online news by following the game on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Discord. The official Swords of Legends Online website and Steam Coming Soon Page are now live with more information about the game and its content.
Swords of Legends Online: Housing Trailer
Source: Official Press Release
So many ideas come to mind!
I want to live there for real!