What You Need to Know:
- PQube is excited to announce that Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2, the latest instalment in Arc System Works’ legendary Guilty Gear series, is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Europe on May 26, 2017.
- REV 2 is the return of the gold standard of 2D fighting games - the gorgeous and technically sublime Guilty Gear Xrd. New characters join the fray in REV 2, with the inclusion of Baiken, a long-time fan favourite, and Answer, playable for the first time in Guilty Gear.
- Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 will be available as a stand-alone physical release for PS4 and digitally for PS4, but it will also be available as a digital upgrade via PSN for Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- for both PS4 and PS3. Arc System Works promises Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 is the perfect fighting game for genre newcomers.
- It will also feature new moves, rebalanced cast, new stages and revamped online functionality. In addition to the critically acclaimed Stylish Type control system, Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 will set a new standard for fighting game accessibility.
- Be sure to also follow Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 on Twitter, and use #GGXrdREV2 to show your support! Also, follow the official PQube Facebook and Twitter page for details.
Source: Official PQube Press Release
Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 - Screenshots
Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 Reveal Trailer
Oh boy! I can't wait to get my hands on Baiken and try her out! Need to refresh my Guilty Gear combo memory!
I haven't really dabbled much with fighting games, but this one certainly has spunk and appeal. Plus the soundtrack is super charged!