What You Need to Know:
- The other day we presented the first round of Sword Art Online and Tokyo Otaku Mode's Collboration with the scarves and beanies set featuring either a Kitiro or Asuna style. Today, the next round of collaboration merchandise has been announced! "Sword Art Online Computer Glasses Enhanced with the Power of the Greatest Weapons!"
- TOM focused on naturally incorporating the weapons into each design, upgrading the stylishness of each design by choosing the best modern frames, and maximizing comfort by adjusting the weight, temple length, and other parts of the computer glasses. Every pair comes equipped with blue light blocking lenses that are ideal for those who use computers and other digital devices for extended periods of time. Of course, the lenses can be exchanged at your local store or optometrist based on your specific needs, and you can use them like regular glasses.
- There are three models: 1.Kirito Model:
1. Perfect replication of Kirito's asymmetric Dual Blade style.
2. Asuna Model: Brimming with the brilliance of Asuna's Lambent Light.
3. Sinon Model: A Stylish Design That Packs a 50 Cal Punch.
You can see all of them below!
- Reservations have started today at TOM and will close on August 6th. If you are interested, now is the time to get in early before everything closes. Plus, it is totally going to match your beanie and scarf!
Oh Bee-kun.... guess what time it is again.
I... uh.... I mean... You... umm... meow?