What You Need to Know:
- Ghost Games and EA announced Need for Speed Payback, one of the world’s bestselling video game franchises, is available worldwide on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Origin for PC for $59.99.
- With deeper customization, a diverse open world and blockbuster action moments never-before seen in the franchise, Need for Speed Payback delivers an edge-of-your-seat experience that will have players living out their ultimate action driving fantasy.
- Set in the gambler’s paradise of Fortune Valley, players can drive as three different characters: Tyler, the racer, Mac, the showman, and Jess, the wheelman, each with their own distinct driving style. Together, they go up against The House, a nefarious cartel that runs the city’s underground.
- With cars at the center of everything in Need for Speed Payback, Derelicts bring all-new and unique customization options. Take a scrap chassis found on the side of the road and turn it into a supercar dream machine. Five unique car classes bring endless tuning opportunities for players to specialize their ride and leave challengers in the dust during Racing, Off Road, Drifting, Drag or Runner missions.
- Epic cop chases bring even more heat to the road in Need for Speed Payback. Smarter police mean it’ll take more skill to escape and fend off new reinforcement vehicles like Rhinos and Helicopters.
Source: Official Press Release
Official Launch Trailer
This is Need for Speed Payback
I stopped playing the NFS series long ago, but this one seems to have made a lot of improvements. So let me give it a test drive.
Hopefully it lives up to the hype.