What You Need to Know:
- OxT is not done yet with being ANiUTa’s Artist of the Month for February 2019. The app just published another interview with them where they tell us how they feel about the anime music scene.
- On the interview they tell us what were the anime songs were they favorite while growing up:
Oishi: The anime songs I remember liking most as a child were the character theme songs from the 80s anime series Dr. Slump: Arale-chan and Dragon Ball. I listened to those on cassette. Gohan sings the song Piccolo-san Da~isuki♥ (Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest). Masako Nozawa sings, “Piccolo-san, daidaidaidaidaisuki” [I love you so, so, so, so much, Piccolo]—I really loved that..
Tom-H@ck: For me, it started in the 90s with Yu Yu Hakusho. I lived in Miyagi, where it played in the evening, so I’d turn on the TV as soon as I got home from school. It was the show that taught me how vast the world of fantasy was, and that feeling has stuck with me even today. The ending theme songs Unbalance na Kiss wo Shite and Taiyou ga Mata Kagayaku Toki were sung by Hiro Takahashi, who unfortunately passed away. When I worked on K-On! with his record label, Pony Canyon, I got to tell his manager how much I liked Takahashi, and they gave me an album as a way of showing their appreciation.
- Go to ANiUTa app and check out OxT's feature page with interviews, playlists, videos and many more! It's the a great opportunity to get to know more about this talented duo!
- For more on ANiUTa and its music service, be sure to visit the official Twitter and Facebook pages.
- If you still haven't downloaded the popular app, then we highly recommend you should! It's available now for iOS and Android platforms!