What You Need to Know:
- Fans of the cult-classic action film will be excited to know that indie developer Big Star Games has released Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days on Steam today!
- Featuring an inventive time-rewind mechanic that lets players realign strategies, save downed allies or conduct complex maneuvers to blast a bloody path through enemies and complete each heist. No health packs and limited ammo is available, so using your tactical prowess to successfully complete all 18 heists is imperative.
- The title is now available for $14.99 on Windows PC and Mac via Steam and Twitch Games Commerce. It is expected to arrive on video game consoles later this year.
Source: Official Wonacott Press Release
● Unique Time-bending Action with the “Time Rewind” System: Use overlapping bursts of time to adapt and execute new tactics on the fly through each stage;
● Six Infamous Movie Characters: Control Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Brown, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, and Mr. White in a series of heists while using each characters’ unique abilities;
● Heists and Surprises: Complete a variety of high-octane heists that take place in diverse environments containing unsuspecting twists and turns.
Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days | Official Launch Trailer